Boston lawsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mean...Gloucester has what, 30k people? Most will be out of town. This is one step closer to losing public access.

I've read the complaint and briefly discussed it with another attorney. We agree it is very vague on face. We don't see it going anywhere.

Rockport has been an issue for years.

A Gloucester resident/ diver posted pictures of one of the beaches the weekend after they opened, there was trash thrown everywhere. I doubt that was divers but still Gloucester reacted.

Rockport is a beautiful place with some not so beautiful people living in it. It's no different than it was back in the 1980's when I dove there twice a month during the summers. Every type of LEO wanting to check us for lobsters, on the water, at the dock, wherever. I stopped going there around 1995 after my car and gear where searched no less than 3 times during the course of an afternoon.

Instead of trying to find a way to exploit divers to increase local business they seek to drive away possible customers, ugly and stupid, IMO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom