Blue Hole Feb 16th~17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like it was another great winter diving adventure at the hole. It was sunny and warm here in Taos as well, who would have figured that Santa Rosa was a snowbelt? But that system snowed on San Diego as well. Those of you who made it down the last two trips can sure brag that they dive in any conditions, whats next, Antarctica?

Looks like it was another great winter diving adventure at the hole. It was sunny and warm here in Taos as well, who would have figured that Santa Rosa was a snowbelt? But that system snowed on San Diego as well. Those of you who made it down the last two trips can sure brag that they dive in any conditions, whats next, Antarctica?

I'd settle for Lake Superior.......:D

We'll be diving Lake Superior at the end of September. It should be warmer than the last 2 trips to BH!

Now I have mixed feelings. Before seeing the pictures, I was depressed I did not get to go. After seeing the pictures, well at least I was warm. :coffee:

Be depressed! :D

It was not all that cold, and when we arrived on Sat morning, the place was empty. We had the BH to ourselves, and the vis was better than I've seen in a while.

Rick and I did our night dive alone as well.

I only wished I had my camera on Sat morning (left it in the hotel by mistake). Speaking of that I own some photo's of our last two trips! :eyebrow:

Sorry it's taken so long to post. I've been really busy at work and getting ready for Bonaire on Friday. Here's some pictures of that Sat morning.

Tom or Sean, if you have dive start times and durations for Sat and Sun, could you PM them to me. I have a sheet of paper with times on it, but I'm not sure I don't have some mixed up. I really did get to rely on my computer!

Thanks,

-Rick

PICT4.JPG

PICT3.JPG

PICT6.JPG

You can't fool me. I have seen Rick's pictures. :mooner:

You are missing a simple deduction there Watson. Notice that no one in any of the photo's is wearing... gloves...

It was really not all that cold. Especially compared to December.

Rick, I will PM the times this evening, still have not downloaded them myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom