Blue Hole Feb 16th~17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, looks like it's going to be a blast driving down today! I've already been in to work(which cancelled) and back home. Just have to wait till the LDS opens get tanks wait for Angie to get home and we will be out of here. Should be enough time for the ice to melt. Fun drive into work glad I dont have to take the truck out today!! Good to see your going down Dan, see you there.

The weather looks even worse for the weekend down there. Now they are calling for 50% chance of snow Fri, hight 46, and 40% chance snow Sat, high 44. Sunday starts to warm up.

Tom, last report I had was the roads are clear after you go over Monument Hill. I just drove in and the roads in Colo Spgs east side were dry, and just starting to snow.

From what I can tell, it's moving south. Started snowing yesterday afternoon in Wheatland, WY.

Drive safely, keep warm.

Thanks Rick,
All I have to say is that no one will be able to call us WWW if is is warmer in the hole then outside of it. Besides that's why we wear drysuits right. :) A little snow wont hurt, makes for good stories "Drove 6 and a half hours to dive in snow, good times"

Hey Tom, drop some of that de-icer on your way so the drive is nice and easy for those of us who follow you.

No need, blue sky and sunshine. Just picked up tanks and now waiting to leave. Should be dry roads for you all, I am that glass is half full kind of guy. :)

I spoke with Stella (well, not Stella, but whom ever answered her phone) last night. Very pleasant young sounding woman/girl, and she informed me that Stella will be up and running this weekend. This is good because I spaced on getting my second tank filled, so I only have one! :shakehead:

I could get air tomorrow, but it would slow us down.

Rick, work as been hell this week, and I may have to work part of the day. I'll know more by tonight. Call me at home tonight.

Dan, I was going to call you! Glad you could fit this into your trip!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to miss out this weekend. It looks like it's going to be a great weekend too... Have fun everybody!

That great news Dan! Looking forward to seeing you. :lotsalove:

Now we just need a little cooperation from the weather and we'll be all set.

Oh, and air - has anyone got a hold of Stella?? It would be a real bummer for a dozen of us to show up and not have any air! :11:

I should have waited one more day to post. I am not going to be able to go after all. How do you spell depressed?

Looking forward to seeing and diving with you all!! For all you "Northerners" please drive safely!

Hail to the drysuit.........:dork2:

Bummer for James and Dan, maybe next time.

Hi all, Well we made it last night. Did 1 dive so far this morning, figured I could give a traffic report for you all that have yet to leave. We ran into snow and ice around Walsenburg(sp) and a little drizzle down into Trinidad but everywhere else was dry and clear. The sun is trying to come out and the water is warm. See you all later, have a safe trip.

Back
Top Bottom