Blue Hole Dec 19,20,21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
With gas getting down to under $1.30/gallon...
Matt and I are heading to BH next weekend. I'm looking for a santa suit to wear over my drysuit.:christmas:
Anyone else going to be around?
:merryxmas:
I'm learning from Ron and bringing backup suit, regs, computers, masks, fins....
:xmastree:

I am going to try and go on the 21st, and I believe Kevin (abqdiver) is too. Anyone else?

I'm going to go with my theme for this year and say 'definite maybe'. My christmas plans are still up in the air and I maybe out of town to visit some family. If not, I'll be there. I'm three dives away from the big three zero zero. :)

We will definitely maybe see you!
Maybe we could arrange an impromptu underwater ceremony to celebrate. At the very least, it would be fun for all witnesses to sign your logbook afterward.
I don't imagine that there will be too many people there, so the day's pace will be mellow and the water should be clear.

I'm going to go with my theme for this year and say 'definite maybe'. My christmas plans are still up in the air and I maybe out of town to visit some family. If not, I'll be there. I'm three dives away from the big three zero zero. :)

That is cool, hope you can make it.

For the first time this year I am going to be able to change my answer from 'definite maybe' to it's a sure thing. :) I maybe doing Saturday and Sunday ... or just Sunday. I'm not sure yet, but atleast I'll be there.

My neck seal ripped last I was at the Hole. I'd like to go, but until I get that squared away, I have no good exposure protection. Diving wet last trip was a once a day proposition with a suit that was a bit too large, and it looks to be very cold this coming weekend.

Have fun!

A friend and long time employee of mine has gone missing while snowboarding in the backcountry near Crested Butte. It looks like I am going to head there to assist with whatever needs to be assisted with.
Blue Hole will need to wait till around the new year.

A friend and long time employee of mine has gone missing while snowboarding in the backcountry near Crested Butte. It looks like I am going to head there to assist with whatever needs to be assisted with.
Blue Hole will need to wait till around the new year.

Sorry to hear that, hope your friend is ok.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom