Blue Hole Dec 18th~20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Let's plan something for this weekend! Blue Hole Dec 18th~20th
I already have this Friday off.

So far we have

BigBubbaJ (yes)
WinterHawk (yes)
Waterskier1 (?perhaps)

Can't make it that weekend. Maybe Dec.5-7. But to continue the discussion on bringing objects to enjoy underwater...next time I'm bringing something really big and using a winch to lower it. Actually maybe a portable compressor to provide surface supplied air for Ron's massive lift bag. Used properly, we can set a 400 lb gorilla gently on the bottom.:bigmonkey: Maybe that would get the message across.
I hope the venus statue is simply moved off to the side. If she's gone I definitely want some money... or blood.:gun:

What about the Saturday after Christmas?

I'm going to be in town for Christmas and I would love to blow bubbles with fellow New Mexicans.

Dec 18~20th may work for me. It's a bit of a ways off.. so put me on the definite maybe list! :D

James, RU thinking of leaving Friday mid day? If so, maybe we could ride share.

I'm planning on this. I'd like to ride-share and room-share. I can drive, and have room for either one, if I take the car, or 3-4 if I take the truck. I can leave pretty much anytime, but would prefer to get down there before dark on Friday, to get organized and gear setup in some light.

Sounds like we will have a good group heading down! We all want to share rides and rooms :)
James - is it just you, or the crew?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom