Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. I would be remiss if I did not also publicly thank Bilsant for the use of his booties. I didn't even mind that they were size 12 men's for my size 8 women's. It was either that or Jenny's crocs.

My pleasure, J...they STILL looked better on you than on me.

Today was a lovely dive...good viz...octos, seahorses, an extremely pregnant ray, and the fun of meeting new folks.

TexMex and Margaritas after weren't a bad thing, either.

Thanks JJJ and T. In my dive log I'm gonna call today "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"!

Last edited:
When I first read your post, for some reason only the first three sentences showed up. Thanks for the additional info. I have a dive flag, and I always use it when I shore dive at home.

You made me feel better with what you said about the surf making for a tough exit. :)

That's cause I initially gave you the short answer, but then rethought it and figured you deserved something better and edited a more comprehensive response...and glad you feel better. Hope your diving while you're here is lots of fun.

J.. What'd you have for exposure protection?

If you're referring to me I'm wearing a full 5mm with skin under. I wasn't wearing a hood today which I know I should but I hate them. I'll be adding my 3mm vest and the dreaded hood for next time.

That's cause I initially gave you the short answer, but then rethought it and figured you deserved something better and edited a more comprehensive response...and glad you feel better. Hope your diving while you're here is lots of fun.

Well, it was very nice of you!

Hey!!!! That's my buddy you're talking about! :)

stingray42.JPG

I am thinking about a vest as well. What brand is it? Where Can I find it? Thanks

If you're referring to me I'm wearing a full 5mm with skin under. I wasn't wearing a hood today which I know I should but I hate them. I'll be adding my 3mm vest and the dreaded hood for next time.

Thanks JJJ and T. In my dive log I'm gonna call today "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"!

And an excellent adventure it was!! Clown shoes, ice dive, man bellies (the seahorse that is!), channel diving, killer whale... the list goes on!

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom