Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stuff Guys.

Thanks, this thread has been educational and inspirational.
Thank goodness my wife has better eyesight and almost unlimited patience.
Wish I found this earlier, we have 12 months worth of "great" stuff built up!!!!!
John

My computer said 72 today; Jim said 71 - either way I was really uncomfortable after 80 minutes. I stuck with it for another 20 - total 100 min dive only because we found the beautiful orange seahorse and huge octopus - and I forgot for a moment I was cold. But then I got a little "flag silly." That's what Jim called it. I got myself all wrapped up in my flag and couldn't get untangled. Not once, but twice. OK ... time to get out of the pool!

Baby Daddy still pregnant
BabyDaddy.jpg
Reticulated Brittle Star
brittlestar.jpg

orangeseahorse.jpg

Could this possibly be Stumpy?!?
octo.jpg

p.s. I would be remiss if I did not also publicly thank Bilsant for the use of his booties. I didn't even mind that they were size 12 men's for my size 8 women's. It was either that or Jenny's crocs.

Last edited:
I had a fun dive with B, T and the Bouyancy Babes, even if one babe got flag silly toward the end of the dive. The viz varied from 10 to about 30 and my Sol read a temp of 73 as hi and 71 as low. We had a 101 minute dive but the cool water drove us out.
We looked at Baby Daddy who is waiting for the birth and think we might have seen the return of Stumpy.
It was a great dive and I'm lucky to be able to dive with divers who have such great skills.
I may be there tomorrow if I can find someone to zip my dry suit.

Longsnout Seahorse looking for a girlfriend
Blue Heron Bridge Longsnout looking for a GF.jpg
Decorator Crab
Blue Heron Bridge Decorator Crab.jpg
Where's Waldo?
Blue Heron Bridge Hidden Crab.jpg
The return of Stumpy?
Blue Heron Bridge The Return of Stumpy.jpg

Good to meet Bill and Ted. They do look like brothers lol and great divers to boot!

Last edited:
J.. What'd you have for exposure protection?

Bill n Ted.. love it.. :)
Ok, guess I need to download my pics from today..

Biminitwist.. nice photos..and that one is the whip eel! Sweet!

Soo.. any of the trolls who know about the mated pair of seahorses seen Momma lately? We last saw her on Friday nights dive.

Here is the hand sized nudie cruising under the fishing bridge, any ID would be nice.
The video is great because he is really moving.

I think you have there a warty side-gilled sea slug. I saw this one under the west span a few times a while back, but have never seen one in the daytime.

PICT0129.jpg

Here is the hand sized nudie cruising under the fishing bridge, any ID would be nice.
The video is great because he is really moving.

I think it is a Pleurobranchus areolatus. It is an Atlantic sidegill seaslug. I also found 2 on a night dive but my photos don't show the rhinophores. If Diveranne sees it she can post a positive ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom