Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tongue fish?

Ahhh, yes. I guess I should have added spelling impaired with intro.
There were actually two but I didn't get to see the second so only video from the first.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Seriously, am curious, what is a tounge fish? (typo or not...:) )

It is a small fish like a mutant flounder only very narrow with two crazy close set white eyes. I'll post a picture when I get it sorted out.
They are on my dwindling hit list but very hard to spot. This was right out in plain site and gave me some great action burying himself.
I thought I saw a picture of one somewhere from the bridge which got me looking.
John

Here is a picture from the web but my wife has much better.
See what I can do tomorrow when I get off work. John
tonguefish.jpg

Want to dive bridge tomorrow dec 29. Anyone know what viz was today? Any jellies around?

I'm diving tomorrow 12/29. You r welcome

I'm thinking of going on Monday instead of Sunday. Is the entry/exit easy? I did my first ocean shore dive today at LBTS and put on quite a show for the beach crowd. I needed two guys to help me up after I fell coming in and got washed up on the shore. In some of the BHB photos it looks like maybe you can hold onto the concrete base support as you walk into the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom