Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were thinking the same thing.. mucking up the vis, moving animals around so they can get a better shot.. :shakehead:

I'm glad I was swimming away when my buddies saw the harassment. That dude should know better. But, like Jet said, the end of the dive with the juv. blue spotted cornetfish was very cool. And of course diving with Jim and Jet is a treat!

Well I am heading to Fort Lauderdale today in about an hour. Hope to get a dive at BHB this week! What are good times this week?

Some pics from last night

6565599177_4ec333336b_z.jpg
(Working on ID, Sea Robin?)

6565597865_20e8c42cbb_z.jpg
Ray under two starfish

6565597217_b689922666_z.jpg
Batfish

More

Last edited:
Is that the big flounder??

The bridge had lots of trolls and an ogre visiting today. The viz ranged from 20 to 35 feet and I had 75 on my computer which had me cold after 80 minutes in my 5 mil. I had an 111 minute dive and loved watching baby-daddy today. He is ready to burst! Lots of critters under the boats and on the east side. Nice dive even if the Bouyancy Babe weren't here.

Arrow Crab and Spotted Moray
Blue Heron Bridge Arrow Crab and Spotted Moray.jpg
Baby-Daddy
Blue Heron Bridge Longsnout.jpg
More Baby-Daddy
Blue Heron Bridge Dad.jpg
Pregnant Male Longsnout Seahorse
Blue Heron Bridge Pregnant Male Seahorse.jpg
Plumed Scorpionfish
Blue Heron Bridge Plumed Scorpionfish.jpg
Southern Stingray
Blue Heron Bridge Southern Stingray.jpg
Black Seabass
Blue Heron Bridge Black Sea Bass.jpg
Seaweed Blenny
Blue Heron Bridge Seaweed Blenny.jpg
Looking forward to another good bridge dive tomorrow.

I'm planning on diving the bridge on Sunday with the Gold Coast Meetup group. It will be my first time. Last March when I was in FL, the bacteria levels were too high to dive. Are any of you regular trolls going to be there on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom