Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK TROLLS, any updates on visibility at the bridge? We are coming for the night dive and want to know what to expect.

Our first dives in a month due to this rotten windy weather and we are hoping the wind the last few days did not stir things up too much.

OK TROLLS, any updates on visibility at the bridge? We are coming for the night dive and want to know what to expect.

Our first dives in a month due to this rotten windy weather and we are hoping the wind the last few days did not stir things up too much.

It has been ok...20-30 feet Monday and temp was 75, I'll be doing the night dive with the "Bouyancy Babes" so I'll see you there.

Hopefully with a dive shop? I wanted to do one when I was down and was pretty much told it was impossible and I might get in trouble if I attempt a night dive without an approved Dive Shop..

The beach is open sun up to sun down and the park is patrolled. It's very likely your car would be ticketed and towed while you are under water. So don't try a night dive on your own. However, Force E and a couple other dive shops regularly sponsor free night dives. You can find info on their FB page. (Very nice of them and we appreciate it very much!)

I have a friend from Chicago who plans his trips around Force E night dives.

Conditions have gotten so much better that we are going to do boat dives Sat morning instead. We will definitely be seeing you trolls over the next week or so, though.

100 minute night dive, water was 75 and viz about 25-30. As usual the "bouyancy babes" made the dive a pleasure! We saw a nice bluespotted cornetfish, some seahorses, decorator crabs and a searobin. None of my images are too good so I'll let the "BBs" post the images. Too bad there are divers around who think it is ok to molest the wildlife, hope Santa puts coal in thier stockings!
Happy Holiday to all you trolls...see you under the bridge next week.

100 minute night dive, water was 75 and viz about 25-30. As usual the "bouyancy babes" made the dive a pleasure! We saw a nice bluespotted cornetfish, some seahorses, decorator crabs and a searobin. None of my images are too good so I'll let the "BBs" post the images. Too bad there are divers around who think it is ok to molest the wildlife, hope Santa puts coal in thier stockings!
Happy Holiday to all you trolls...see you under the bridge next week.

I'm afraid my photos aren't much to write home about either. I was too sad after witnessing the molestation to take any more photos. Thank goodness we found that juvenile cornetfish at the end ... it really helped me get my groove back. It was a great dive, in spite of the "incident." Seriously - how can someone with that fancy of a camera be such a schmuck?!?

Here is just one - not the greatest but I love the composition with the little shrimp above his head.

seahorse&shrimp.jpg

Jenny and I stopped at Quizno's on our way home and met a BHB celebrity - the one who wrote "the book." We talked about cool things like skeleton shrimp. The night ended on a high note.

What is up with people harassing animals?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom