Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about a vest as well. What brand is it? Where Can I find it? Thanks

It's an Evo that I bought at Divers Direct last year. It zips up the front so easy to put on over my 5mm. It just adds a nice extra layer to my core.

Nice. I was looking at those sharkskins they have..and they look really comfy..

MB:
And an excellent adventure it was!! Clown shoes, ice dive, man bellies (the seahorse that is!), channel diving, killer whale... the list goes on!

Ted

Looking forward to diving with you again soon "Ted"

If you're referring to me I'm wearing a full 5mm with skin under. I wasn't wearing a hood today which I know I should but I hate them. I'll be adding my 3mm vest and the dreaded hood for next time.
I was. Max I wear is 3/2 with a 2.5 hooded vest and 1 or 2 mil rubber shorts. I was thinking for my daughter but It is now moot. Third wave of Holiday guests ,arrived. No diving for us.

Yep.. that was mom who was swimming out and about..

Is Momma the one some doofus grabbed to put in his pic? I heard the story....
Hate to hear things like this. Tim Lynch

Hey Trolls I promised some of my wife's pictures from our recent forays to the bridge so here goes.....
Lots of new snake eels for us lately.
For Scuba_Jenny the last two are of the Tongue Fish as promised. Very cool!

Wow! That's a lot of unique stuff! Cool!

Kevin

Hate to hear things like this. Tim Lynch

Yes it sad...we haven't seen baby-momma since the Friday night dive. She very well could have been over stressed and died.

I really hope she just moved. We were watching a pair for a couple weeks and one day the female was gone leaving the very pregnant male in my avatar to go it alone. Closer review of my video from our last night dive with him actually shows a few babies coming out but the focus isn't great and then we moved on so not to stress him out.
I would have stayed a little more to get the big moment if we had known. Next day he looked healthy and happy though a lot lighter.
A few dives later he was gone too and we haven't seen them since.
Hopefully they are still good and coming back.
Sounds like somebody needs to post a "seahorse code of conduct" since common sense may be lacking.....
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom