Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, don't blame me, I just linked what was already there :)

I'd like to hear more about what OE does for a living, please share. There are some amazing photographers here and I'm sure they'd love to hear about how to earn a living doing it professionally. Tim might be able to dive daily if that's the case :)

Demons?

DSCN1172.jpg

Tofsay, or today if one's fingers are on the correct keys; at BHB. 25 ft of viz and 81F in the water. The Diva is back from her vacation up north and chose to warm up with a BHB dive! Quite a few divers as we are approaching the holiday weekend--my advice tomorrow, go early for front row parking!
Meh. I'm going out of country. Only 20 other divers where I'm going. (If you can't tell, I'm key-ed up to do my first liveaboard.)

You should try it, jimw. Travel a bit. :D:D:D

Meh. I'm going out of country. Only 20 other divers where I'm going. (If you can't tell, I'm key-ed up to do my first liveaboard.)

You should try it, jimw. Travel a bit. :D:D:D

YOU are doing some serious Travel! Are you retired or perhaps wealthy?:blessing:

Cheap. :D

Tuesday's dive, May 21

Tried to sift through the photos from Wednesday's dive and pick a few out for posting. Made it through them and even (somewhat) successfully culled. Dang, that hurts. But, by the time I made it through, it was time hit the road for yesterday's dive. Staying with friends in Hobe Sound, so it takes a while to get there. Haven't even looked at the pics from yesterday's outing. I found the viz to be incredible both days, though maybe not quite as good on Thursday. Here's some from Tuesday, though.

My sense is that this tiny little guy might be something different from the usual. Also might just be a little hairy blenny. Could barely even see it was there when the shot was taken.

IMG_3425a blenny type.jpg

Lots of really colorful creatures at that west wall.

IMG_3705a yellowhead.jpgIMG_3704a blue baby.jpg

Some of them with injuries.

IMG_3693a injury.jpgIMG_3688a injury.jpg

Have become addicted to the mirror - especially with the plethora of pikeblennies about of late.

IMG_3676a mirror.jpg

Can't get enough of these guys - one of the bennies of the great viz.

IMG_3626a.jpg

Shared these nearby finds with some other photogs.

IMG_3607a.jpgIMG_3582a.jpg

Got some video of this guy doing this over and over and running along like a little chimp. Unlike the one from Bimini, I'll eventually get around to sharing same.

IMG_3565a active rough boxy.jpg

Taken for viz demonstration. And, he had handsome markings.

IMG_3508a great viz.jpg

Had thought that both of these were gonna be those yellow pearlies who hang out in the same vicinity. Coincidence??

IMG_3494a yellow.jpgIMG_3452wa.jpg

These guys always seem to be so happy and friendly. :D

IMG_3713a happy.jpgIMG_3716a happy.jpg

No idea why that last pics shows up the way it does. . .

Attachments

• IMG_3566a.jpg
    IMG_3566a.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 131
Looking at driving down Saturday, condition and temp look to be nice. Chart shows 6 PM high tide, so that means in the water by 5? Do y'all think it will be packed no matter how early we get there?

Looking at driving down Saturday, condition and temp look to be nice. Chart shows 6 PM high tide, so that means in the water by 5? Do y'all think it will be packed no matter how early we get there?
Saturday of a holiday weekend, yep probably going to be packed. That's why I'll be hitting up the bridge today for the 5pm tide.

Don't forget, Tuesday night is a night dive by Pura Vida, so skip the crowds this weekend and go Tuesday after work!

Edit: force e is also sponsoring a night dive this Tuesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom