Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisheye- good diving with you and the gang on Sunday. Awesome photos!! :thumb:

BlackVans, glad you got to meet some divers.

Outstanding! Thanks!

Kevin

I see we moved homes. I like the new digs.

It has been a while since I have been on SB, or been to the bridge. Finally made it back to the bridge on Sunday. Anyway, here are some pics from the dive.

I see we moved homes. I like the new digs.

It has been a while since I have been on SB, or been to the bridge. Finally made it back to the bridge on Sunday. Anyway, here are some pics from the dive.

attachment.php

Should I ever be fortunate enough to run across one of these creatures, how do I get him do *that*? :D

Kevin

Should I ever be fortunate enough to run across one of these creatures, how do I get him do *that*? :D

Kevin

Same way they got Mr. Ed to talk. Cattle prod to the butt. :)

Hahaha Sportxlh must think Im begging, well I am.:D
I've read so much about the posts and seen the pictures here on Scubaboard and I'd like to dive the BHB when I travel to Miami next week.
Is there a group of BHB trolls that I could join? Week days, weekend whatever. I'm on vacation and I want to dive.

Thanks

Cool pictures fisheyeview. Did you just happen to catch the star gazer 'yawning' or did it suck in some prey ambush style? I've only seen a few star gazers and never with one with an open mouth

Thanks

This is only the 2nd one I have seen. I was getting ready to shoot something else when I waw the mouth in the sand. I fanned it until it popped up out of the sand. After I was done shooting it I was backing out to let my dive buddy take some shots. That's when it yawned. I took 3 quick shots of it. Sometimes it's all in the luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom