Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, did you ever edit the video of that pair of Flying Gurnards??

Aha! I see that Patrice *also* had a video camera, and I ain't seen none of *her* video of the encounter, *neither*! :D

KevinView attachment 123228

No it is still in the bottomless hard drive of award winning video that I can never get around to editing.........
I am working on the wrestling squat lobster colony if that helps.....

---------- Post added May 3rd, 2012 at 10:32 AM ----------

and for God's sake photoshop that glare off my head :d:D:D

hovering

Aha! I see that Patrice *also* had a video camera, and I ain't seen none of *her* video of the encounter, *neither*! :D
KevinView attachment 123228

I'm okay with it but just wanted to ask the regular BHB divers if they see anything wrong in this picture?
IMG_9331wa.jpg

Not certain what yer point is, but both of these excellent photographers did a whole lot more "hovering" than disturbing of the bottom. . .

Kevin

Regarding your post# 2046 on April 28th, 2012, 10:03 PM:

Your nudibranch is:
Learchis Evelinae,
page 258 of Caribbean Sea Slugs

Thanks!

Aha! I see that Patrice *also* had a video camera, and I ain't seen none of *her* video of the encounter, *neither*! :DView attachment 123260

Not certain what yer point is, but both of these excellent photographers did a whole lot more "hovering" than disturbing of the bottom. . .

Kevin

I hope he is referring to the awesome vis,
but for the record I have no issue putting a knee down or fin tips and still consider myself "bouyancy babe" material....
:D No disrespect to the J's (Jenny, Joannie and Jim) :blinking:

Anyone know what the gate situation is for early morning high tides ? Thinking about an
early morning dive friday. Looks like the high tide is 7:14 AM and sunrise at 6:39 AM.
Are they pretty punctual about opening the gate at or around sunrise ? Is it ever open
before sunrise ?

Anyone know what the gate situation is for early morning high tides ? Thinking about an
early morning dive friday. Looks like the high tide is 7:14 AM and sunrise at 6:39 AM.
Are they pretty punctual about opening the gate at or around sunrise ? Is it ever open
before sunrise ?

At BHB/park--there is no gate as the boat ramp is open 24/7. We have been there in the dark a few times without problems. It is light in the sky before 6am now--happy diving!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom