Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:troll: Hymenopteran decapod

He's only speaking in tongues because he can't dive the bridge till his next trip:D:D:D
John

---------- Post added May 1st, 2012 at 06:17 PM ----------

I looked "forever' for the bees but finally hit pay dirt on a few back to back trips, now I've moved on to the quest for the wee squat lobster some people see on urchins, just not me yet:shakehead:

We got blown out in the keys so we're in West Palm early. Anyone diving the bridge this afternoon?

Excellent choice in my view! Hi tide tomorrow is 6:04 pm. In the water about 5--out by 7pm and out of the park before dark. Force E on Blue Heron has free tide tables from SeaTow. Several other shops in the area including Pura Vida on Singer Island just behind the gas station nr BHB. Try Brass Ring for a burger before or after the dive--US1 about a mile north of Blue Heron Blvd.

Was not only jealous, but *disgusted* that even *girls* can find and photograph those dern things, and *I* remain skunked. *However*, even if John is just trying to make me feel better, I feel better. . .

Kevin

He's only speaking in tongues because he can't dive the bridge till his next trip:D:D:D
John

---------- Post added May 1st, 2012 at 06:17 PM ----------

I looked "forever' for the bees but finally hit pay dirt on a few back to back trips, now I've moved on to the quest for the wee squat lobster some people see on urchins, just not me yet:shakehead:

Was not only jealous, but *disgusted* that even *girls* can find and photograph those dern things, and *I* remain skunked. *However*, even if John is just trying to make me feel better, I feel better. . .

Kevin
wambulance5fw.jpg

John

Hey, did you ever edit the video of that pair of Flying Gurnards??

Kevin

GoPro

Aha! I see that Patrice *also* had a video camera, and I ain't seen none of *her* video of the encounter, *neither*! :D

KevinIMG_9355wa.jpg

Went out yesterday evening for about 55 minutes on the west side. We had a good time but unfortunately I forgot to put an SD card in my camera so I got nothing noteworthy on film (or even digital). We saw a ~4 foot ray after getting out and a very small ray while in the water... Nothing else of significant note for us...

Signed up for the ForceE Friday night dive too... looking forward to that.

Kevin

Look at how ever-so-deftly he changed the subject.

Well played, Kevin, well played.

Hey guys. I am in Miami and have never dove this bridge!!! I really want to do with someone when I get back from Texas. Hopefully I will have made up my mind and have my new regs so I my fiancé and I can go

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom