Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never too early to start planning a party. Whoo hoo!! Maybe when the date gets closer, a new thread can be started.

I was the first person to write an article to appear in a national magazine about the Blue Heron Bridge. I'm thrilled to see that "our little secret" has become such a famous and heavily visited site. Have you found the stargazers and eunice worms yet?

yes on the stargazers. (I) need to look up eunice worms to know if they've been found or not..

Sorry Jet, wasn't me...though I AM at Basspro pretty regularly.

You know I drive an Element.

I don't have a monster truck...but even a humble Honda can have dreams...

View attachment 122818

Feels like forever since I dove BHB. Been busy at work...me and my coworker team checked in 27 "clients" Weds and Thursday.

Hey! I just reread your comment. Were you saying you thought you saw me and I looked like I was "out of my Element"?

LOL
How long have you been waiting to use that line?

Two of my dive buddies dove the bridge yesterday. One took pics, found some cool stuff.

One of yer buddies can do some serious pitcher taking.

Kevin

---------- Post added April 28th, 2012 at 10:42 PM ----------

yes on the stargazers. (I) need to look up eunice worms to know if they've been found or not..

I've never seen a eunice worm nor a bobbit worm and I hope to hell I never do. Once seen, it can never be *un* seen. Those things just do *not* look right.

Kevin

PICT0437.jpg

Quick and out of focus I fear, but shot on April 11th last year.

We called Force E for a brdige report this evening and they said 74F water with 30 ft viz today...............too cold for moi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom