Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawdad? - a set on Flickr

I don't find anything remotely like this guy pictured in my reef creatures book nor via google search. The eyes and eyebrows kinda weirded me out with the primate-like appearance. The hole was maybe 3/4" wide. The rest of the info is in the description at the Flickr site.

KevinView attachment 97161

Thalassinidean shrimp (Corallianassa longiventris)

As I said. Diving in an aquarium.

YouTube - ‪LIHGHTS-BHB‬‏

A couple months ago I mentioned a saw a wire that appeared to a guide line from the sailboat ramp to the wall at the channel. 5 minutes into the video, I think I ams seeing again.

Anyone know if it is still there?

A couple months ago I mentioned a saw a wire that appeared to a guide line from the sailboat ramp to the wall at the channel. 5 minutes into the video, I think I ams seeing again.

I *think* I recall seeing a big bunch of it coiled up in one spot, no longer being of much "guide" value.

Kevin

Yeah..if I recall the coil was west at the drop off by the channel.

But hey..even though I'm a Palm Beach diver, I can still use a compass. :D

Hi Tim -

I can't say for sure if it runs the whole way like it used to. Lately my meandering plan takes me a bit further south when I'm heading back.

But at one point on Friday I swam under the bridge (to dodge the lightening?) and I did see the line.

Thanks Joanie.

My daughter is home from school and wants to do the bridge with me and her BF. I want to be certain they believe I know what I'm doing. :)

Two years ago, someone used the line for measurement and mapping. They left it down there running both sides of the bridge from sea wall to the channel. The line on the south side was white and the line on the north side was blue.

Since that time it has gotten wadded, tangled, mangled and buried. When I am close to the channel I usually clip off my dive flag to what's left of the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom