Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so jealous of you guys down there. I am trying to get a few ppl. from Jax to make the trek down there (split up gas costs).

Cooltech - I think your just in love with the Jawfish (awesome pics), either that or he is just an attention, well, you know.

I am so jealous of you guys down there. I am trying to get a few ppl. from Jax to make the trek down there (split up gas costs).

Cooltech - I think your just in love with the Jawfish (awesome pics), either that or he is just an attention, well, you know.
Surprise! Those are two different jawfish!

Mo' Jaws

IMG_0625.JPG

We ran into 2 jawfish yesterday including this one straight out of Creature of the Black Lagoon. They used miniatures you know!:eyebrow:

Jet is the leader in the "Billfish" Tournament!! $16. total found as of yesterday. Way to go Jet126!! Oh, and she gave or maybe loaned me the term "billfish".

I must tell you--It was beachnutts(Blake)a newish PADI Instructor who I(the old guy)went to ask for his help. The GREAT part of this is getting an INSTRUCTOR to carry your gear--THAT is HUGE!! I think it's a law of nature or somethin' that INSTRUCTOR'S do not carry..............................sooooo, beachnutts may deny it and I don't know if Bob might have a picture............will investigate!!:D

I am sure some PADI standard was violated here and Blake will be properly sanctioned if he is reported to PADI.:eyebrow:

Last edited:
View attachment 97131

We ran into 2 jawfish yesterday including this one straight out of Creature of the Black Lagoon. They used miniatures you know!:eyebrow:

Jet is the leader in the "Billfish" Tournament!! $16. total found as of yesterday. Way to go Jet126!! Oh, and she gave or maybe loaned me the term "billfish".
There are three in that area. One is south from the one you posted here about 8', and the other is due west from this one about 10' away. All seem happy to pose!

I've only found one "Billfish" at BHB, but it was a $20 "Billfish". On the other hand, I have found room keys, a driver's license (fake ID... lol) and a couple of rings (both were fake kids rings) :)

Surprise! Those are two different jawfish!

Dang, but regardless awesome pics.

Actually I forgot to tell you yesterday: Last winter I found a waterproof wallet with $70 on the beach. No I.D. or I would have called about that. (Don't everyone speak at once). Biggest land score was $120 in $20's in the elevator of public parking lot downtown.

I don't know what to say. I put my pants on one leg at a time - just like everyone else. Except when my pants are on I [-]make gold records[/-] find billfish.

Actually I forgot to tell you yesterday: Last winter I found a waterproof wallet with $70 on the beach. No I.D. or I would have called about that. (Don't everyone speak at once). Biggest land score was $120 in $20's in the elevator of public parking lot downtown.

I don't know what to say. I put my pants on one leg at a time - just like everyone else. Except when my pants are on I [-]make gold records[/-] find billfish.
$1300 in a paper bag sitting in a shopping cart at Home Depot. I turned that one in and they told me a contractor called them in a panic and described the bag (had some numbers on it), and the exact denominations in the bag. Then, they asked me if I was satisfied that the owner had been found? (With that much description I told them to give the money back to the owner).

It's really not all that. I mean how many times can somebody enjoy looking at seahorses, jawfish, eels, octopuses etc. And once you have been swimming with a manatee or eagle ray, well it's "been there, done that".

Swimming in an "aquarium" gets old after a while. Pretty soon you'll be wishing you were in a nice dark lifeless quarry just for the change of scenery.

The Blue Heron Bridge sucks. Don't dive there. :D

It's really not all that. I mean how many times can somebody enjoy looking at seahorses, jawfish, eels, octopuses etc. And once you have been swimming with a manatee or eagle ray, well it's "been there, done that".

Swimming in an "aquarium" gets old after a while. Pretty soon you'll be wishing you were in a nice dark lifeless quarry just for the change of scenery.

The Blue Heron Bridge sucks. Don't dive there. :D

Sure, sure. You wants all the jawfish to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom