Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
helped me with carrying my gear and with the Lady that helpied me to wash my gear under the hose after the dive. I so much appreciate all the help and friendship that was given to me. I was made to feel so welcome from all of you Trolls. I enjoyed meeting and making new friends so much. I am looking forward to coming back down again next year and being able to join again with the Trolls diving and a wonderful party. Hopefully making it a couple days of diving.
God Bless You All and Have a safe and fun diving.
Karen

I must tell you--It was beachnutts(Blake)a newish PADI Instructor who I(the old guy)went to ask for his help. The GREAT part of this is getting an INSTRUCTOR to carry your gear--THAT is HUGE!! I think it's a law of nature or somethin' that INSTRUCTOR'S do not carry..............................sooooo, beachnutts may deny it and I don't know if Bob might have a picture............will investigate!!:D

DiveBob.. thanks so much for the video. Wonderful job. It is really great to have the pics & videos of our special events. Especially for the older folks who forget things...(no names mentioned here). Nice of you to leave out the jello wrestling and other things that might prove embarrassing for some folks. Hope to see you soon.

Crap! I've tried clearing cache, updating plug-ins, rebooting the computer and two browsers... All I get is the music and jumbled video :(
OK, I went to another computer and I was able to view the video :wink:

Excellent work Bob! That captured the day and fun!

I love the way you've changed some of the pictures into art. Very nice!

Photos from Thursday:

Flabellina marcusorum
20110624195144-d9aa8633.jpg

20110624195211-1159ac59.jpg

Flabellina sp. 1
20110624195249-178a6060.jpg

20110624195256-2652086e.jpg

Chromodoris binza
20110624195040-39b851e0.jpg

20110624195056-35ed61cb.jpg

Reticulated Brittle Star
20110624195526-07d232f4.jpg

20110624195445-55cee0d4.jpg

Jawfish (eggs no longer present)
20110624195343-6f882638.jpg

20110624195355-3ea5ff48.jpg

---
See the rest...
June 23, 2011

I spent 128 glorious minutes under the bridge this afternoon. I still had plenty of air in my tank when it finally registered in my meditative state that the flashes I was seeing were NOT other photographers. I thought it prudent to exit. I did appreciate the fresh water rinse my gear received but along with the storm came a drop in temps. I was freezing by the time I was packed and ready to go.

The spotted eagle ray drifted by me twice - too dark and poor viz to get a decent photo but so nice to see him(her).

Here's a little of what I saw today:

sea robin.jpg

ScubaJim cannot accuse me of scaring away the frogfish:
frogfish1.jpg frogfish2.jpg

I think this might be the huge hermit crab Darianus saw the other day. I had nothing for perspective. All I can say is that he was bigger than Tall Guy's size 13 shoe:
no self esteem issues here
hermit crab.jpg

Lucky me found another billfish. #16!!! I ran into DiveDiva and JimW in the parking lot after the dive. Diva said "I want to dive with you!" I said "How do you think I paid for my fancy new strobe?!?" :wink:
billfish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom