Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to, but am stuck at Work Force One tomorrow. Ick.
Freak, Friday I have to get my car fixed. Kinda need it for those job interviews.. when they come..

3:00 PM high tide tomorrow. Who wants to play hooky and go diving? (Yes, I see KBeck, Jenny and Darianis are on the thread right now)

work sucks! I wish I could. I am gonna be there Sat afternoon tho. Prolly just snorkeling then tho The fiance is coming and we are bringing the her mom and sister :) I do still have half a tank of air tho I may bring my gear for a short dive.

I want to thank the trolls and Florida Conch Divers for the fun-n-sun Sunday at BHB. I had a great dive, some great food, and a great time with some great people. I am new to the group so hope to get to know more of you, and do A LOT more diving. Cheers!

Beachnutts,
Somehow this got posted without your name and such posted with it--just some white space!! Trolls jimw and divedivadm and I expect medflame especially thanks you for carrying her gear back to camp!

Beachnutts,
Somehow this got posted without your name and such posted with it--just some white space!! Trolls jimw and divedivadm and I expect medflame especially thanks you for carrying her gear back to camp!
Information I did not know... Thanks for your assistance BN!

If finish the chores I need to finish and the weather holds, I'll make it to the bridge today and get another 250 shots of the jawfish with eggs. This time, with the macro lens :)

Welcome Trolls!

What can I say, spending time with a bunch of grumpy trolls under a bridge... Now, that's what I call living!
I had a fantastic time with old friends and meeting some new friends to boot. This is exactly the way we did it in the "old" days... Throw a pot luck bash, add some shore diving, stir the pot and watch the magic happen!

Love that part of diving...the people magic. Great description Jim.

Sounds like a fun time was had by all at one of my fav SoFL dive sites.

Great pics & thanks for sharing.

I can tell it's good, but the video on my computer is completely corrupt. I can hear the music, and if I shuffle back and forth through the video I can see little bits and pieces before it goes haywire (corrupt video?)

... Maybe it's just the name you gave it... What is "Vimeo"? Is that a new format? :rofl3:

Holy Crap!

That looked bigger than the last 2 turkey fries. How did I not know about that? (I was out of town last week)

Thanks for posting Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom