Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MB:
Keep that in mind for that Jim guy. You can always claim the hot poker will heal an errant hemorrhoid ... :kiss2:
... and here I keep sending business your way... darianis has a friend to get OW and he is wanting AOW...

I could do the job, if I wanted to put up the $100 reinstatement fee for NASE, but I am still debating the idea of going active again

Had a great time out there guys/gals, didn't even really know there was an event going on until we showed up :) Good seeing a bunch of you again, meeting others, even if I wasn't around very long - I was too close to the ocean to not head a little east and jump in it... my first time.

It was good to burn a single AL80 for two hours underwater there, love those shallow beach dives :D and 80+ temps.

I think the ones you are talking about are Arrow Crabs. There were a lot of them.

I saw an arrow crab down on the west wall that was sooooo big, it looked like it had MUSCLES!!:D

Seems like every time I go, I see a new record size arrow crab. We went again today, 82F and very good viz--maybe 30 feet.:cool2:

Hey, do y'all allow remote T.I.T.s (troll in training) into your group? I don't know [-]if [/-] when I'll get to dive BHB but it sounds like y'all have a great group and I enjoy following online.

How about Seargent Major Damselfish and Slippery Dick Wrasse for the easy ones, and Juvenile Tomtate and Silver Porgy for the harder ones? I tried and tried to count the lateral line scales. . . :D I reckon it *is* more likely that it's a Spottail Pinfish than Silver Porgy, but I can't seem to get past the shape and positioning of the tail spot.

Kevin

Who can name 3 of the 4 types of fish seen in this photo?
20110620121204-99901971.jpg

So I looked up the word pontificating in the online dictionary and nope still don't get it... perhaps I'll look up pelicans and see if there is another def other than the obvious Birds..

So I looked up the word pontificating in the online dictionary and nope still don't get it... perhaps I'll look up pelicans and see if there is another def other than the obvious Birds..

4156179562_202c038e25_z.jpg

Port O’Connor pelicans gather on sturdy sea pilings to chit chat about birdy affairs. The birds are intent on giving each other a piece of their minds to their fellow fowl. Or perhaps they are just so happy to be a pelican that they are just chattering away with delight in the glow of a glorious sunrise (or is it sunset?). Either way they are delighted with life on the Texas gulf coast!

Link:
Pontificating Pelicans | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3:00 PM high tide tomorrow. Who wants to play hooky and go diving? (Yes, I see KBeck, Jenny and Darianis are on the thread right now)

Sounds fun but I'll prob wait till monday or tuesday.

Sorry I missed the party, was driving back from Key Largo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom