Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, deepstops and splitlip, I really have to speak up for darianis.........it was his first dive after cert., and I was VERY impressed. He looked more comfortable than I did at 100 dives. Big thumbs up to him and his instructor......................looking forward to lots more dives with him!

Hi Krista.

I was just giving that elitist reply that we see elsewhere. I was kidding. And I think from his reply, that darianis was on board. LOL

Props to the guy for venturing out with trolls this early in his new passion. Darianis is local and I look forward to meeting him in November.
(I am counting on it happening again TG 2011 :)) I'll bring barley pops and cranberry relish.

Nice Jim! Another Bridge event well done. There was new diver support, ray spotting, meat grilling, jello wrestling, squid interviews, trim fine tuning... OMG what else could go right?!

I'll be bringing a couple more new folks for Troll Initiation Rites in a couple of weeks, and I anticipate they are going to love it. Tonya & Gerald will be ready soon and they are eager. I told them all about your speedo!

Also, deepstops and splitlip, I really have to speak up for darianis.........it was his first dive after cert., and I was VERY impressed. He looked more comfortable than I did at 100 dives. Big thumbs up to him and his instructor......................looking forward to lots more dives with him!

He's got a license to learn (an OW card) and I'm sure he will. Classes will get you fills, mentors will get you squared away. Sounds like y'all will keep him on the straight and narrow :)

Last edited:
Deepstops is always commenting on everyone else's trim...... I believe this is the tenth commandment.

and it's all in good fun :) I don't take offense easily. I worked retail while I was in college heh so I have a good sense of humor. And I love the banter heh. No one really picks on ppl they don't like anyway. Well those that do are easy to spot and I have a policy of not feeding the trolls :D except the ones at the bridge that is.

I look forward to our next outing and if anyone is in the Jupiter/WPB area and wants a dive partner feel free to ask :)

....I'm dying to dive with them, and letting the trolls tease about their trim and such.... :)

If things keep going like they have been so far, there won't be much teasing about their trim. Now Gerald's nose is another matter...

MB:
If things keep going like they have been so far, there won't be much teasing about their trim. Now Gerald's nose is another matter...
Well, I'm about to go through knee surgery... I might need a refresher class after being out of the water for so long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom