Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! You just press one button twice and you have the best electronic compass on the market (Galileo Sol). Magellan you are not. :D

First button on the right. Right? LOL

Urchin exams

I've turned over a couple billion urchins now, had them turn their heads and cough, and replaced them - and *still* have no photos of either of the cool shrimpies that might be found under them.

This thing that I found back in May sort of looks alive. . .

Kevin

IMG_1326wa.jpg

Great camo and excellent picture.

The urge has become too strong, so I'm going to have to again make the trek down, in spite of the size of the anticipated crowds under the bridge this coming weekend.

Can anyone give me a good estimate for just how early I'd need to arrive on the weekend mornings in order to be assured of finding (any) legal parking spot at the bridge? The number of divers in the water isn't a problem to me. There's no shortage of cool spots to dive there without being crowded out.

Kevin

The urge has become too strong, so I'm going to have to again make the trek down, in spite of the size of the anticipated crowds under the bridge this coming weekend.

Can anyone give me a good estimate for just how early I'd need to arrive on the weekend mornings in order to be assured of finding (any) legal parking spot at the bridge? The number of divers in the water isn't a problem to me. There's no shortage of cool spots to dive there without being crowded out.

Kevin
Pray for rain! Tides at 3:45 PM and 4:30 PM... Good luck with that :)

Oops! It was pointed out to me that I was reading the low tides for the day... lol

Saturday high = 9:27 AM
Sunday high = 10:15 AM

If you arrive by 8:30 Saturday and 9:00 Sunday, you should get a space... A pavilion on the other hand... :)

Oops! It was pointed out to me that I was reading the low tides for the day... lol

Saturday high = 9:27 AM
Sunday high = 10:15 AM

If you arrive by 8:30 Saturday and 9:00 Sunday, you should get a space... A pavilion on the other hand... :)

Thanks!

PICT0063.jpg

I come to the group with a photo from elsewhere....Lauderdale by the Sea, in fact. I know this the the BHB thread, but you guys have been spot on with all my identification questions, in spite of photos that made it especially challenging.

Here's a shot of some Christmas tree worms....after I got home I noticed the little guy at the base...assuming it's a critter and not just a bit of oddly shaped sponge.

any ideas? I blew the photo up as far as I could without completely blurring it.

Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom