Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I just say I am loving this place... yesterday we saw the Ragged Sea Hares, 4 of them... did you all see them :confused: almost right out in front of the lifeguard. No frogfish or seahorses that we saw, but TONS of other stuff. I'll post some pictures on here too once I've gone thru them, maybe tomorrow.

Debby, Kim, Jenny... good to see you guys again. Sandy... finally we meet. We'll have to get together and do this spot when all other bail. This is my new favorite spot. :D

Glad to hear it, Theresa! Now you see why it's been hard to pull away from home to drive down there for diving....lol. But I WILL make it down some time. It's only fair since you guys come up here. Let me know when you want to get wet, and we'll dive....even if it's in a bucket..:D

Who did I swim up to and drag over to see this one?
(Couldn't copy and paste the one pic of the seahorse)

Uhhhh....lemme guess. Would it be ScubaDad?

Divergirl.jpg

Danno.jpg

101_3791.jpg

101_3789.jpg

101_3788.jpg

101_3787.jpg

What a great day of diving!!! It has been awhile since I dove this site but it never disappoints. Was so much fun to see old friends and meet new ones. Jupitermaid it was so much fun having you at our table! Looking forward to getting up your way to dive some of the sites you talked about!

Terri

Ugh I have GOT to work on my "after dive" look:dramaqueen:

It's official. ScubaBoard members are better looking than the average diver! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom