Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CT, I am want to go back to BHB tomorrow(11/18), if I read the site you gave me correctly high tide should be ~12:22, I should be in around 12:00, am I close?

I wish I could have been there diving with you guys today. Instead, I was blowing and raking leaves here in the cold country. Thanks for the great pics. One day, I am going to see that Batfish at BHB.
You WERE missed on this dive! Your flying wife was missed as well! This was a perfect dive for you two...

CT, I am want to go back to BHB tomorrow(11/18), if I read the site you gave me correctly high tide should be ~12:22, I should be in around 12:00, am I close?
20 to 30 minutes before high tide to take advantage of it.

I met you on site and am happy you enjoyed.

I try to plan for a manageable current... 1/2 hour if I am entering the bridge span... a little more gets you some time around the mooring balls before getting into the current (you might find some interesting life around the mooring balls on the way to the bridge current... mind your dive flag for snags..

:confused:

And I was actually considering joining the group this year. This will be my first Black Friday in 27 years that I haven't been working retail. Just don't know what to do with myself. :shakehead:
You don't even have to travel far this year... :D

You responded before I had a chance to edit my own post... :cool2:

I'm offering a different option for those who don't want to dive in 61F water, and a little different scenery....

I think I'll post it in trips to see what interest there is in an alternative... What do ya think?

Thanks Tim and Jim,
I've only a couple of days left here in LBTS then over to Myers for a week. This was such a relaxing dive I just have to go again. Soon Jan.

Contrived schmived, I'm going to Venice the Saturday after Thanksgiving to enjoy food, fellowship and fun with my Conch friends. :)

You don't even have to travel far this year... :D

You responded before I had a chance to edit my own post... :cool2:

I'm offering a different option for those who don't want to dive in 61F water, and a little different scenery....

I think I'll post it in trips to see what interest there is in an alternative... What do ya think?

:shocked2: 61 degreees! :shocked2: Well, I think you've successfully talked me out of Venice. :shakehead: Might just consider the bridge. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom