Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really?! Darn. Guess I need brush up on my fish. BUT what's a Bleeny? :)

Great pix Kim!! There are some good looking divers on SB :wink:

It's a Reindeer Bleeny you can tell by the antlers :D

Last edited:
Who did I swim up to and drag over to see this one?
(Couldn't copy and paste the one pic of the seahorse)

Uhhhh....lemme guess. Would it be ScubaDad?

Nope! It wasn't me. As soon as Hal finished his skills, I took him to where I normally find sea horses... and yup! I found one. How many divers can say they saw a sea horse on their O/W checkout dive?

I didn't run into you until we were near the wreck...

I have to make a trip over to West Palm to pick up a tank Thanksgiving week. I would come either Mon 24,Tues 25,Wed 26. Would anyone be available to do a dive at Blue Heron. Let me know. I would hate to waste a trip over there without doing any diving.

hi. I saw the large group out there and folks walking around asking if was there for the scubaboard dive. While I didn't go there for that particular dive. It was nice to see plenty of folks at our local spot.

You see I am one of those crazy scubaboarders, too! Maybe not as active on the forum as I'd like to be but I have been hearing good stuff about this group from a couple of dive buddies.

Let me know when you are coming over. I have Mon-Wed off and want to get wet as much as possible. You will want to check the tide tables for those days to find when the best time is.

Nope! It wasn't me. As soon as Hal finished his skills, I took him to where I normally find sea horses... and yup! I found one. How many divers can say they saw a sea horse on their O/W checkout dive?

I didn't run into you until we were near the wreck...
That's correct, it was not Scuba_Dad... He doesn't dive split fins (the fins I grabbed...), and he doesn't have breasts... that I've noticed... :wink:

He is a cutie! CT - those are some fabulous shots. I've already been dying to do the bridge but even more so now.

Brewski - winds too bad for diving. :sad:
Thanks... The location gives me plenty of time to practice getting them right...

I still haven't gotten the Seahorse, or the drum correct. I have some good octo shots, but not the way I want them... I still have to sneak up on the Eagle Rays just right...

On the other hand, I think I have some good shots that are rare for Florida...

If you want to dive BHB and need a low-cost place to stay the weekend, I think I can arrange it... This time of year, Kris retreats to the weather... water temps in the lower 70's are often too cold for her...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom