Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like it was a fun time. After driving half way to Pompano before our boat trip was called off, we opted to go home. I'd say the cold weather had something to do with our decision as well. Maybe next time!

Any group photos of all the divers?

OK, the question is...

What type of Blenny?
PICT0091a.jpg

BTW - The police found a piece of dive equipment in the ladies bathroom. I am not sure it was one of our group, but I thought I would mention it. I think it was a computer.

If anyone knows who this peice of gear belongs to please let me know since it is currently in my possession. I am trying to locate the owner so that it may be returned.
Thanks

WOW! So many posts from folks who dived yesterday and I missed meeting a lot of ya'll. Oh well, there is always next time.
CT, thanks for being a good buddy, I thought I might need to use the knife, but you behaved yourself! :rofl3: Love the shot of the blennie, I was hoping you got him.
The frogfish remained elusive, and one day I hope to see them again, however, there was enough other critters to delight the eyes.
I am in for the BBQ when it gets warmer. Hermit Crab will join us too, she would have froze yesterday!

I'm definitely IN! This was my first time at BHB and an AWESOME dive. I'm glad I'm not the only one to see the eagle ray.:D

The cop also stated a "long hose rig". His words exactly.

It was great seeing you all and next time I'll get there early enough to say "hi" to those I haven't met yet.... :shakehead:

I saw the PBSO Marine unit parked in a compound over there. THey have a OUTSTANDING Marine / SAR program. Could be the best in the state. Otherwise the Deputy would have just said.. I found a breathy thingy and a odd looking watch

If anyone knows who this peice of gear belongs to please let me know since it is currently in my possession. I am trying to locate the owner so that it may be returned.
Thanks

There where other peeps diving there other than SBoardians -- IF anyone can swing by there and leave a sign up and a note in the wenchs room.

Of course this might just be what you get for NOT BEING A MEMBER OF SB--

Probably listing it missing on some 10k member obscurely named SpearoBoard nobody reads---

*In whiny voice* I waaaaaaaana go :crying: I have yet to dive the bridge. Debby I think I need to move.

I thought you were going to come and visit while we have the condo. since the winds are threatening to make the ocean a bit sporty, BHB might be a good option.

I thought you were going to come and visit while we have the condo. since the winds are threatening to make the ocean a bit sporty, BHB might be a good option.

Brewski - it was great to see you again yesterday but sorry about your Bears :shakehead:
Today and tomorrow are doable IMO because it's not usually "that bad" until the wind comes from the northeast. I hope you get some ocean dives in. You can clearly see what's going at Boynton Inlet on this webcam: http://www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/webcams/slwi/ It's as smooth as a baby's butt right now.

TODAY
NORTH WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 6 TO 8 FEET NEAR SHORE
AND UP TO 8 TO 10 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS CHOPPY.

TONIGHT
NORTH WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 6 TO 8 FEET NEAR SHORE
AND UP TO 8 TO 10 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS
CHOPPY.

TUESDAY
NORTH WINDS 20 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHWEST IN THE
AFTERNOON. SEAS 7 TO 9 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 10 TO 12 FEET IN
THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH.

TUESDAY NIGHT
NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 5 TO 7 FEET NEAR
SHORE AND UP TO 11 TO 13 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL
WATERS ROUGH.

WEDNESDAY
NORTH WINDS 20 KNOTS. SEAS 7 TO 9 FEET NEAR SHORE AND
UP TO 11 TO 13 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS ROUGH.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
NORTH WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS BECOMING 10 TO
15 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 6 TO 8 FEET SUBSIDING TO 4 TO 6 FEET
AFTER MIDNIGHT. IN THE GULF STREAM...SEAS 9 TO 11 FEET SUBSIDING
TO 7 TO 9 FEET AFTER MIDNIGHT. INTRACOASTAL WATERS CHOPPY
BECOMING A MODERATE CHOP AFTER MIDNIGHT.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom