Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am NOT running this dive, but I wanted to start a topic. There will be some ScubaBoard folks there on Sunday. BRING YOUR DIVE FLAG!!! Blue Heron Bridge

I drive an old silver Honda CR-V with the plate DBDVR, and I have short blonde hair.

So who else is in?
11/16/08 SUN10:30AM High tide... people will be getting in 9:45 - 10:00 AM

I will likely be there. Don't know any of you folks yet (I don't think). Shaved head and a goattee.
Easy to spot!
Jay

The "Singles" thread has much more info about Sunday but if you are married, you may have a hard time explaining to your spouse why you are reading the "Singles" thread, lol.

If the waves are too beastly for our 6-pack trip on sunday we might just show up. I am a big fellow with short brown hair. I'll be with my sister and possibly my GF. My GF would likely be bringing a fancy DSLR camera setup.

Got it shaved head and goatee, big fellow short brown hair and travels in a pack :wink:

I might make it. I'm the short fat hairy guy wearing a purple camo speedo. Oh yeah, I'm pretty bald too.

One short fat guy in a purple Speedo, check

Looks like we have a crew :)

This will be fun!

Where does that leave me?

I'm the short fat rather big fellow with a shaved head and a short brown goatee :confused:

There is the west span of bridge for those who are tired of the east span...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom