Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tenatively planning on making it, won't know till Sunday morning.

Thanks for pointing me to this thread, Debby! I won't be able to make it- I'll be in church... :fruit:

Debby;

Terri and I will be there. I think you know what SHE looks like (your twin?). I'll have the big "IMAX" camera....

See you there. Looking forward to meeting everyone else as well.

I'll be there, too. Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday.

Well, Theresa, I'm finally going to meet you! I'm really looking forward to meeting so many people that I've "talked" with on the board. This is going to be a blast! I hope we can find a restaurant that's big enough to hold all of us.....lol

I'm going to try to make it... I'll need a buddy who has a flag though.

Ken

siikik, you will have no problems finding a buddy with a flag!

I'm happy to see that so many of you got my PM, I tried to go through my buddies list and send the link to peeps that I think live in SoFla...if I missed anyone, please let them know!

I posted this on the Singles thread but forgot to post it here...I can take one person and their gear with me but you have to be IN MY DRIVEWAY at 8 a.m. ready to load and go. I live in the U.S. 1/Sheridan Street area (Dania Beach). I am going to lunch after the dive but have to be back home by 3 for another event. If this works for you, I'm happy to have a rider (if you buy me a beer at lunch, lol!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom