Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yaaay Debs! Just got to give her kudos for the idea. Pixie and I will be there ...no bells tho.. LOL. We have a red Corrolla. Leave us a spot close...purty please? Really looking foward to diving with you guys and girls. Keep yer fins up as there is lotsa silt to be stirred up. Plenty to see and I'll take you around the last piling of the new bridge too, cuz there is beautiful stuff to see over there as well. Just can't enter the boat channel. Oh boy, this is gonna be great fun. I am bringing my camera too as this is a great site for macro shots.

COOL...I look forward to meeting you two!!! I will try to remember to put my tank in an empty parking spot...hoping, like Ft. Laud and Dania Beaches, that the parking lot is not very crowded at 9:30 a.m. :)

COOL...I look forward to meeting you two!!! I will try to remember to put my tank in an empty parking spot...hoping, like Ft. Laud and Dania Beaches, that the parking lot is not very crowded at 9:30 a.m. :)

Keep hoping doll, but not likely. Boaters get there early and try to hog all the spots. Used to be we parked right on the sand, but all that changed when they renovated. The good thing is they put in better "facilities".

What do you folks think about lunch and drinks afters?. I know of an Asian buffet just south of the bridge. It's called Vari Crazy Asian Buffet. They claim to have the best sushi in the area. I have never been there, but found them on the web, so any feed back would be appreciated. It would be nice to sit and have a meal after the dive and get to talk to all whom I know only from this forum.

I have never dove the bridge but i have heard many great things about it. Looks like I am in.
But need directions as I don't know where I am going, thanks

I have never dove the bridge but i have heard many great things about it. Looks like I am in.
But need directions as I don't know where I am going, thanks

95north to Blue Heron Beach Blvd. Head east(right) till you get over the new bridge and then an immediate left into Phil Foster Park. traight thru lot and bear left. You should see us parked and gearing up. Looking forward to seeing you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom