Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*In whiny voice* I waaaaaaaana go :crying: I have yet to dive the bridge. Debby I think I need to move.

Hey MissD, I do have a spare room, sistah!!!

Of course you have to share it with the foster cats, me-ewwwww! :D

I am attending this dive meeting Kim on site. I am blonde flat top, tall, driving the Silver Dodge Dakota with vanity tag 943 TEN. Kim is the one in the black jeep with the dive flag spare tire cover.

By chance, I will be there as well. I'll be the guy with the 1/2 full cylinder and new wetsuit doing buoyancy checks.

Oh, I'll have a small red flag with a white diagonal stripe on a float with yellow line. :)

So we park on the west side of the bridge, correct?

This is great, wow look how many we have coming. How fun is this?

East side darlin...in Phil Foster Park parking lot.

OMG!!!! We are so excited to finally being able to meet all of you. We are so far 27 strong....lotsa flags and lotsa peeps! We are gonna have an awesome time. Temps looking to be in the 70's,no sweating. I think this might qualify for one of the bigest SBer gathering in a while. Whattya think Debs, it's all your fault!
BTW, I called the Vari Crazy place and they are "vari crazy". Thay are asking $17 per person for buffet. That's a bit high I think. Anyone know of anything good to eat near the dive?....something w/beer?

something with beer lol :rofl3:

I know I am excited to meet all the new divers and dive the bridge for my first time. Jupiter Mermaid has tried to get me up there for about a year now and I am finally going to make it. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom