Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pygar (and anyone else interested)

I did shoot about 20 minutes or so of video of the dive. Lots of cool stuff like Batfish, Sea Robins, Flying Gurnard, Spadefish, Horseshoe Crab, Arrow Crabs, a Stone Crab, Lobster, Sharp-Tailed Eel with his head in a bottle and more. There's even footage of a DebbyDiver fish! Editing should be done tonight and I will make it available for purchase to anyone who is interested (discounted for ScubaBoarders of course!). Anyone who is interested can PM me and I'll send you the links to purchase the DVD.

Thanks to everyone for a great dive that day and look forward to seeing you all on a future group dive real soon!

I didn't know what to think. I just mentioned I was going out to BHB, and everyone ended up meeting me there.

It was nice to meet so many new faces, and catch up with the old ones as well.

It did scare me a little to dive with Jenny knowing there were so many knives in the water :shocked2:

Here are some of the pictures I ripped through on the laptop (not the greatest video card). Apologies if they don't come out too well...

Where's the food?
PICT001714.jpg

Just one of several thousand on this dive...
PICT001912.jpg

Leave me alone, I'm sunning...
PICT002115.jpg

I had to close my eyes and hope I got the pic...
PICT00279.jpg

Giant Flounder are good eating! (Let's see who really thinks it's a flounder)
PICT00318.jpg

Juvenal French Angel
PICT00359.jpg

Comin' through... move aside!
PICT00399.jpg

Juvenal Gray Angel (Yellow stripe on the tail vs. yellow circle is the difference)
PICT004311.jpg

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, Batfish!
PICT00516.jpg

I'm trying to have some private time here!
PICT00569.jpg

Leave it to Jenny... finding rum on a dive...
PICT00598.jpg

One side of the bridge to the other....
PICT006010.jpg

Continued on the next post, or see them all here...

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3667

You saw all these fisheys under water, like the water you were in?? :shocked:

OK so I think I am a for sure a tenative yes, with probably 2 more adults, and a couple rugrats . . . .

OK so I think I am a for sure a tenative yes, with probably 2 more adults, and a couple rugrats . . . .
Great!

Post it over in the other thread (The After Thanksgiving thread...) The more the merrier

Look forward to finally meeting someone who swims around in circles because on fin is bigger than the other :D

What do you mean, two "other" adults? Another one is coming along to watch you? :rofl3:

Great!

Post it over in the other thread (The After Thanksgiving thread...) The more the merrier

Look forward to finally meeting someone who swims around in circles because on fin is bigger than the other :D
:hmmm: Must have been posting to wuickly earlier . . . will head over there in a bit :)
What do you mean, two "other" adults? Another one is coming along to watch you? :rofl3:
Wouldn't you like to know :)
Much better then wet rocks huh :wink:
Don't worry they wont bite you :)
But will they crush my fingers? Are there going to be any shopping carts for me to look at? I like the stainless steel ones, they hold up best . . .

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom