Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had SUCH a great time, great dive, great to see people I already knew and finally meet more who I only knew online, and lunch was great! I so love ScubaBoard buddies!!!!

GOOCH! We were dive buds and I never say that eagle ray! Darn! I was too busy picking up trash, I guess. :shakehead:

So here is my idea, next spring (when it is WARMER) let's plan ScubaBoard Invades The Bridge, plan it for a Sunday when high tide is around 10 a.m.-ish and have a cookout afterward! Who's in? :blinking:

I'm DEFINITELY in.....even though it's a long haul for me....:rofl3:

It was great meeting so many of you after all this time. I'm still excited! Thanks for sharing all the pics so quickly.....great memories!

I know some of you are heading over to Venice for the fossil dive. For those of us that for some reason or other have to stay closer to home, interested in doing a 3 tank dive with JDC? Here's a thread I started on it:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...thanksgiving-3-tank-dive-jdc.html#post3981451

Once again, had a great time with everybody. Looking forward to doing it again!

Instead, I was blowing and raking leaves here in the cold country.

Wait a minute... we WERE in 'cold' country - Hell, I was begging people for extra jackets after the dive. (Someone really needs to start a bonfire on the beach before we go in on days like this. )

I think I need to move south. (again.)

OK since we are talking about Venice now, would anyone like to ride over with me for the day and share gas and tolls? I'm taking the Miata if the weather is nice...wind in your hair...bugs in your teeth...:D

CT, great shots! I've only dove the bridge once, and was terribly disappointed with the lack of viz and critters. Next time, I want to buddy up with you and your gang.
04.gif
Thanks for sharing.

I had SUCH a great time, great dive, great to see people I already knew and finally meet more who I only knew online, and lunch was great! I so love ScubaBoard buddies!!!!

GOOCH! We were dive buds and I never say that eagle ray! Darn! I was too busy picking up trash, I guess. :shakehead:

So here is my idea, next spring (when it is WARMER) let's plan ScubaBoard Invades The Bridge, plan it for a Sunday when high tide is around 10 a.m.-ish and have a cookout afterward! Who's in? :blinking:

I'm definitely IN! This was my first time at BHB and an AWESOME dive. I'm glad I'm not the only one to see the eagle ray.:D

Compass. Wrist mount. It was marked, buit writting was unclear.

The cop also stated a "long hose rig". His words exactly.

It was great seeing you all and next time I'll get there early enough to say "hi" to those I haven't met yet.... :shakehead:

Last edited:
It was a great dive today. Too bad my kids couldn't make it...

CoolTech.... nice seeing you again... 3 weeks in a row... Are we going to make it 4? High tide on Saturday is at 4:19... I need to convince some students I need to go diving... Or maybe twist JupiterMermaid's arm...

Al

CoolTech.... nice seeing you again... 3 weeks in a row... Are we going to make it 4? High tide on Saturday is at 4:19... I need to convince some students I need to go diving... Or maybe twist JupiterMermaid's arm...

Al

Ouch, ouch! Ok, ok, I'll go. :D:D:D

I would like to give a GREAT BIG THANKS to all and echo-putting names to faces. What a wonderful group of people-if you met her my girlfriend Laurie is now very interested in becoming a diver more by meeting this SCHOOL.

Thank you Cool Tech you sure got the ball rolling and man you sure take some great pics. Now I'll throw this out there-if anyone ever ventures to the great white north (Canada)we would be happy to put you up, could be lonely though eh CT!! "WWW".

Lastly a special THANKS to my new dive bud Mambo Dave, I had a great dive, great time, look forward to diving with you again soon and OK I'll look into contact lenses(some turned pics out).

Thanks Again All-Jan.

Al
Next weekend I am finishing some projects on the other coast... I will be back in town Wednesday through Thanksgiving weekend (She'd go insane if I was around day in and day out)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom