Blue Heron Bridge "Phil Foster Park"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLDVR...your right about that current, good thing about living close by, you know how the currents act where you live!!! Buckeye698 NO....nothing in stone yet, and you know how govt. works...hurry up and wait!! I went by Phil Foster this morning and saw some electricians pulling in, so that is not a good sign. But very soon, it will open up.

I went by the Park this morning also. I must have come across the same electrician:wink: When I asked him about opening for the General public he gave a pretty hearty laugh..

Crud!

... and I had fwd'ed this thread to almost every UW photographer I know within 200 miles.

Nice.

I would like to dive there my self. I heard that there is a lot of sea horses and life there. I don't have a buddy to dive with during the week but if anyone would allow someone to tag along. Early morning dives I am up to. I work nights.

Skeeter1097:
I would like to dive there my self. I heard that there is a lot of sea horses and life there. I don't have a buddy to dive with during the week but if anyone would allow someone to tag along. Early morning dives I am up to. I work nights.

Skeeter,

You have a dive buddy now...I am up for a Dive anytime, with at least a days notice!
I will let know when I dive there again. How do you feel about an early early morning sunday dive? Me and the Buckeye are doing a Lauderdale by the sea Pier dive on the 23rd which is this comming sunday. We were thinking about dropping in about 5:00am and having a breakfast interval then finishing off the second dive after. If you want in, then just let me know by posting here and we will go from there. This goes for anyone else that is reading this...anyone is welcome!!!!! the more the merrier....

hmmmm if I don't have to go to the keys I'll be able to make sunday.

Skeeter: just take I-95 to Blue Heron Blvd and go east. Way east till you hit the massive bridge. Than the park is on your left just after the main arch of the bridge and just before the end of the water. I think there's a big statue of a coxswain at the wheel if that's still there. Also if you're feeling adventurous you can park on the right hand side of the road just after the light; just be careful when you get out of your car (as singer island which is the other end of the bridge is frequented by tourists!) ...you know what I mean. heh

Thanks Manta Ray but I was talking about Lauderdale by the sea pier in Ft Lauderdale. 5 am Sunday morning for a dive. I go to Foster park all the time of the Blue Heron bridge. I do wont to dive that too. Maybe I'll see you there.

Oh sorry I misread. My lack of sleep is catching up with me. I thought you didn't know where the park is. :)

Jacque where will you be parking this sunday?

BTW: high peak tides for phil foster this sunday are at 5:03am and 5:34pm

I was thinking of diving lauderdale in the am and afternoon and heading back to phil foster for a dusk dive. Now that I don't work on weekends I can do this :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom