Blown away by Underwater Sports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lundysd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I haven't really commented much in the past on local dive shops, mostly because I've had really bad luck with them. With few exceptions, I think LDSs fail to address their one big strength over online shops -- customer service. With that in mind, I wanted to share a recent experience I had with Underwater Sports.

I came in needing a quick fix on some gear, and Ken helped me out. He lent me his own personal dive computer for 2 weeks free of charge, and he also gave me a blazing deal on a few items I needed desperately in a hurry.

I would highly recommend UWS to anyone looking to buy some gear, especially with their sale going on right now.

The secret to Underwater Sports is Ken. If you can get his attention you are safe. Now, if you could get him to answer an e-mail.

don O

If you are down in Federalway area their store down here is awsome and Walts crew will take great care of you.

Back
Top Bottom