Best "Street" Tacos???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry it has been so long to give an update on the tacos

We had an amazing time and the diving was awesome. How can you beat Cozumel???

Now to the tacos. There were 3 places that I thought had the best tacos. IMHO they were El Pique, Los Otates and Las Seras.

I could have eaten at these places the entire stay but was talked into eating at other places. I am glad I did. There are quite a few great places to eat on the island.

Thanks to everyone that gave recommendations.

It's called Camaron Dorado. Amazing fish tortas, personally I like them even better than the taco truck guy's. It's on the right side as you head east, the last joint before you're in the yungle.

Also Los Seras on 30 has great tacos pastor, order para llevar (to go) from the sidewalk. Or eat in, whichever.

I second Camaron Dorado. Ate there last week for an early lunch.......man I can taste them now........guess I will have to wait for October....

Thanks for the update Ibroughtsnakes. I agree about Otates. I'll have to try your other favs.

Oh yeah baby. Nothing like belching mole chicken into your RB loop for 3 hours.
I still stopped there every day on my way to the caves:D

Can you get scrubber for that? :D

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom