Best 3mm wetsuit on the market

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt S.:
Where were you guys buying? I didn't see such prices at the usual suspects.

Gf got her suit in LA (at around dealer cost). I got mine here in MA on sale. Both prices were much better than any online places I had looked. Buying local actually worked out! See what your LDS can do. Very nice suits at great prices.

i wonder what dealer cost of bare wets suits are?

some shops sell the shorty for 79.95 and others for 129.99 (129.99 MSRP). i know the cheaper shop does not lose money

Hands down the Waterproof is the best suit I have ever used. Also, they are out of Sweden, not the UK.

If money is tight, then an Akona suit will look great.

Wayward Son:
You can have a custom 3.5mm super stretch from www.liquidfit.com for $310. They have other materials & thicknesses as well. The quality of the one I just bought for my daughter looks to be top notch.

I cannot comment on the quality of the liquidfit suits as I have never owned one. I am going to have a custom suit (7MM) made for my gf and I looked at liquidfit. Is it me or do all of the suits on their website have huge gatherings at the inside of the joints?

Nevis Diver:
I cannot comment on the quality of the liquidfit suits as I have never owned one. I am going to have a custom suit (7MM) made for my gf and I looked at liquidfit. Is it me or do all of the suits on their website have huge gatherings at the inside of the joints?

I can comment on the quality of their suits. My wife bought one last year and the fit and workmanship of the suit is superb. I would have to give kudos to their customer service also. Liz the owner ( I think that is her name ) likes to be on the phone with you when you are doing the measurements so you get it just right. You won't go wrong buying a suit from liquidfit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom