Before and After Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
before:

nfat11b.jpg

after:

Ellis2001a.jpg

WOW....WOW... awesome result!!!!

ah... no.... sorry... kidding

:wink:

Andy, i dont find the "before" pic (a reuters pic) helpful or encourging to getting others (inc obese fatties like me) to take the first step in taking control of our lives

plus - i think your avatar is more attractive than your "after" shot

ah well, you might be right

my sensitivity settings must be low tonight

but it's the "after" that counts!

(a bit as an aside, if people weren't unhappy with themselves, why would they spend so much time and effort changing?)

Way to GO everyone!!!!!!!!

H2Andy:
(a bit as an aside, if people weren't unhappy with themselves, why would they spend so much time and effort changing?)
i was happy with myself at my biggest size. i didnt fit in my 5mm but i was still diving (selective tropical diving though), going out and doing stuff - but long term i was afraid of diabeties-having to stick a needle in myself, crippling myself with bad knees and dying 30yrs before my hubby

now i can do a hell of alot more, including shopping - honestly, EVERY time i leave the house now i come home with new clothes - whats with that!

Jason Ooi:
Where the pic?:huh: ......:)

i was blessed with an incredible metabolism ... my problem is being too thin at times

(not so much anymore)

almitywife:
long term i was afraid of diabeties-having to stick a needle in my self, crippling myself with bad knees and dying 30yrs before my hubby

that doesn't sound like you were happy

btw, i quit smoking because i was sick of myself as an addict and what i was doing to my health and my wife's health

H2Andy:
that doesn't sound like you were happy
ahhh - depends on how much you thought about/obsessed about those thoughts - i needed it to be pointed out to me by my doc before i took it seriously and that wasnt until May this year

on a side thought... seen me in my thong photos yet :eyebrow:

almitywife:
on a side thought... seen me in my thong photos yet :eyebrow:

oh, did i ever ...

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom