Becoming a TSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I wasn't going to, but I have to ask...

Tell us about your username, beachegirl. At first I read it as beachgirl...I guess my little brain just decided to not see the extra "e" in there. So, it can be read/pronounced differently than what I originally thought it was. So, what's up with the username? How is it pronounced?

Just curious...

Heading to Aquarena this Saturday for a dive. If anyone is there around 10-12, say hi!

Beachegirl

I believe I'll be on your Aquarena dive - I just got my authorization to join the 10 - 12 dive on Saturday. So assuming that you're either Mary or Angela - all we need to do is pull a few coontails to temporarily reduce the Spring Lake viz to 0 and that'll make it official - you're a Swamper.

See you there

OK, I wasn't going to, but I have to ask...

Tell us about your username, beachegirl. At first I read it as beachgirl...I guess my little brain just decided to not see the extra "e" in there. So, it can be read/pronounced differently than what I originally thought it was. So, what's up with the username? How is it pronounced?

Just curious...

Ha ha, I wanted beachgirl, but it was already taken. It just became what it is... (horrible answer). Pronounce it as you wish, I have no preference.
The reason for the name... I study beaches.

Ha ha, I wanted beachgirl, but it was already taken. It just became what it is... (horrible answer).
Heck, that's as good of an answer as any. :wink:

The reason for the name... I study beaches.

Ahhh...I see, then you are a beachologist. How interesting. I've been known to study the wildlife on a beach (or beache) or two over the years. Somehow I think we might be talking about different creatures though. :D

Heck, that's as good of an answer as any. :wink:

Ahhh...I see, then you are a beachologist. How interesting. I've been known to study the wildlife on a beach (or beache) or two over the years. Somehow I think we might be talking about different creatures though. :D

Ha ha! Most likely. Although that kind of wildlife can be fun and fun to be a part of... I study invertebrates. :blinking:

Invertabrates ??? Are those related to imbibologists ? :D

Hi beachegirl! Welcome to the Swamp (again) !

Heck, you don't have to run out to the beache to find those. There are some right here on Scubaboard...present company excluded of course. :wink:

You got me thinking now...a rare event indeed. What if you described some of those invertebrates that might be found on So. Padre, or better yet the beaches around Cancun just before Spring Break. Would it help with crowd control on the beache if we knew what was in that sand?

Ha ha! Most likely. Although that kind of wildlife can be fun and fun to be a part of... I study invertebrates. :blinking:

Invertabrates ??? Are those related to imbibologists ? :D

Hi beachegirl! Welcome to the Swamp (again) !

Invertebrates... creatures without a backbone !

Speaking of which ....

Way to go John ... Always hittin' on the new skirts
Trust me I'm a Horologist !
I've never seen her before....
What makes you so sure she isn't a sock puppet ???? :lotsalove:

:rofl3:

Ha!

Frank! You never answered my email . . . . and, as you say, you're a horologist. Help me out here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom