Becoming a TSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its official - beachegirl may not be able to spell so good - but she sure can dive - she's one of us now ... although after spending time on the boards with us, I'm not really sure why she seemed so happy about it.

Welcome to the Swamp!

Its official - beachegirl may not be able to spell so good - but she sure can dive - she's one of us now ... although after spending time on the boards with us, I'm not really sure why she seemed so happy about it.

Welcome to the Swamp!

Is Beachegirl going to tell us about the experience of becoming a TSD? :rofl3:

SO

:popcorn:

and then she can get a shirt...

Actually.....you don't have to be a Swamper to just wear a TSD shirt.

I believe there are many closet Swampers world wide.
Some estimates show that there may be as many closet Swampers as there are Dogs that voted in the recent election. Without card check we may never know who those dogs and closet Swampers are.
Wow....There is a whole other Swamper counter culture going on that we never even dreamed about.

I'm on it and will keep ya'll up to date :wink:

So, how do you become a Texas Swamp Diver? Do I need to muck around in a great Texas 0' vis lake/pond? Or does mucking around with another swamper make you one :wink:

Congratulations, beachegirl -- you're in! :D

Sorry about the delay...
Thanks all!!

a story about bogrady's diving... Well, there was this giant cichlid that was eying him suspiciously... No really, he's an A+ algae remover!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom