Becoming a TSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board BeacheGirl!

If you get a chance, read the sticky at the top of the page about the TSD's.

All you have to do is dive with one of us!

Of course, it helps to be a little nuts so that you will actually enjoy diving in low-viz, low-light, hard to get to places. And diving in extreme cold weather is not a pre-requisite, but I find my wife and I partaking in the 7 mil chilly club quite often....

Now that I think of it, why do we like doing this so much again???:confused:

I gotta root for my OSU on this one :D
Go Pokes!

Are you kidding? Every team...except for the 1972 Dolphins...has an off night. Texas will still win the Big 12 South and still have a shot at the national title. The rest of their season is a cake walk after getting off a four game run at Top 10 teams. Let's see how Tech fares against OSU and OU over the next two weeks. If they win those games I'll be a believer, but not until then. :wink:

Actually, undefeated teams are much more common in the fairy tale land of college football, the BCS and champions being determined by popularity contest. :D

Welcome to the Swamp Beachegirl ! ! !

Actually, undefeated teams are much more common in the fairy tale land of college football, the BCS and champions being determined by popularity contest. :D

This is true, but I'm not comparing a powerhouse program like UT's to some team like the University of Hawaii...who went undefeated last season until they found out how good they really weren't during their bowl game. :D

Man...I hope I don't hurt HUE's feelings again with that statement. I guess it was kind of harsh. Those DIR guys are so sensitive sometimes. :rofl3:

You're kidding, right? You have 100s of dive buddies on that TSD roster...not just one. All you gotta do is ask or just show up for a dive. We're a pretty friendly group for the most part. Even when were not being friendly we're still usually pretty funny. :D

Heck, if you wanted to you could go out to WPP this weekend and walk around asking if anyone is a TX Swamp Diver...or just look for the t-shirts. Once you find one I bet you'd be diving with them in no time. :wink:
hmmm, I just checked the TSD roster and found one of my regular dive buddies is on the roster...

You're kidding, right? You have 100s of dive buddies on that TSD roster...not just one. All you gotta do is ask or just show up for a dive. We're a pretty friendly group for the most part. Even when were not being friendly we're still usually pretty funny. :D

Some of us aren't really funny. We just SMELL kind of funny. :rofl3:

Heading to Aquarena this Saturday for a dive. If anyone is there around 10-12, say hi!

Can't argue with that. Hopefully, beachegirl won't run across any of those members. :wink:
Some of us aren't really funny. We just SMELL kind of funny. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom