BC's 1st Meeting Nov. 13th, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think that I will be able to get out of work early enough today. If I do, I will try to make it, but I am already taking this Thursday off from work for the DWAD day in San Diego, so it's gonna be hard to get outta work early again.

I won't be able to make it... still trying to kick the cold that cost me my weekend in Catalina...

Sooo....we on for tonight? I'm ready for some seafood and good diving conversations!

We are still on, I will see you there.

I don't think that I will be able to get out of work early enough today. If I do, I will try to make it, but I am already taking this Thursday off from work for the DWAD day in San Diego, so it's gonna be hard to get outta work early again.

Oh No! I was looking forward to seeing you, again, Ken. Well, maybe at the next one.

I won't be able to make it... still trying to kick the cold that cost me my weekend in Catalina...
Hope you feel better, Kalani. Colds have a way of getting in the way of dives and dive related events. Hopefully we will see you at the next one. Drink lots of fluids and eat chicken soup.:coffee:

Let me know if you guys want the minutes from the meeting. I can email them to you.

Rick

just heard about you from a friend...

we'll be there tonight,
can't wait!

meg

Thanks again, Rick, for the fun times last night at Joe's!!! I think we have a great group of crabs and this is definitely the start of a beautiful relationship!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Howzabout "Thank you, all powerful all knowing Dive Demigod Rick"? :wink:

It was great to meet everyone last night, and I hope to see some of you at the BC dive this weekend, when I hope to FINALLY get wet after this horrendous 2-month dry period.

Meanwhile, remind me never to order crab legs again. I've got serious puncture wounds on both hands...and I'm still hungry!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom