BC's 1st Meeting Nov. 13th, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in! I've been "offline" for a month with no laptop - mine fried while in Bali. I just went out this weekend and bought a new one, so I'm back on the boards again.

Even worse, I've been DRY for the past month! I haven't been in the water since I got back in late Sept. I've missed the entire first month of lobster season. I can't stand it anymore -- MUST GET WET!

I'll look forward to meeting all you guys on the 13th. :)

Hi,

Glad you are going to make the meeting! We can finally meet in person.

You are welcome to come out this sunday. We have a dive at Deer Creek Rd.

Rick

Hmmm...good idea, I may just do that. I'll check out your schedule.

Jeff & I will be there!! We'll be bringing Gavin? He'll be happy with a plate of calamari. It's the day before his 8th birthday so we might even surprise him with a desert!

I look forward to seeing you, Jeff, and Gavin. At the Crab Shack, they will sing happy b-day and give a dessert to the Birthday Boy.

Rick

Hmmm. Tempting, if a bit of a drive.

Does the crab shack serve anything other than the obvious?

Rick wouldn't it be the official brithday of the beach crabs? So shouldn't we ALL get desert?

Great Idea! We can all say say it is our birthday, one at a time, throughout the evening.

I want dessert!
Ok, sorry......back to the kiddie table

:rofl3:

Hmmm. Tempting, if a bit of a drive.
Does the crab shack serve anything other than the obvious?

Hey, Kalani, It isnt that far. Just jump on the 101, and before you know it, you will be there. I have been known to drive 2-4hrs, to dive, up or down the coast.
They do have other items on the menu, but the main focus is seafood. Buckets of crab legs, buckets of shrimp, dinners and...........I have to stop, my mouth is watering.

Rick

Hello Divers,

Please go to our Beach Crabs Calender, and RSVP for this meeting. I need to tell Joe's Crab Shack, ahead of time, an estimated attendance, so, they can set up a place for us.

And a reminder, this meeting is going to have alot of info, discussions, and maybe even a couple freebees:wink: It is well worth attending.

See everyone there,
Rick

Sooo....we on for tonight? I'm ready for some seafood and good diving conversations!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom