BC's 1st Meeting Nov. 13th, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well at least now I know where it ended up...cuz it sure wasn't in my mouth! I do hope you enjoyed my dinner. :lol:

Btw I have this vague memory that I got volunteered for something. All I know is I heard my name, and then a lot of Yays (and no nays). So I guess I got voted in. Can anyone tell me what it is I promised to do? And does it involve crabs?

Well at least now I know where it ended up...cuz it sure wasn't in my mouth! I do hope you enjoyed my dinner. :lol:

Btw I have this vague memory that I got volunteered for something. All I know is I heard my name, and then a lot of Yays (and no nays). So I guess I got voted in. Can anyone tell me what it is I promised to do? And does it involve crabs?

Why yes LeeAnne, while you were sling crabs, a high exhalted board member of the newly founded empire of the CRAB asked if there were any brave Knights worthy in heart and mind to tackle the dragon of MALIBU. Your crab flinging got wild cheers at your bravery to wrestly the dragon of MALIBU. . . . and then you suggested that you handle membership and recruiting. . .expechially (spel'd while drunk) of more babes like you!

Tickled and anticipating great things!

Tevis

Back
Top Bottom