BC's 1st Meeting Nov. 13th, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am so excited, are you?

We are having our 1st official Beach Crabs Meeting. This meeting will be a casual affair, to give us a chance to discuss where we are going from here. Everyone is encouraged to attend for an evening of good food, laughs, and the start of our progression as an official premier dive club.

Our meeting info:
Date: Tuesday, November 13th, 2007
Time: 7:00pm
Place: Joe's Crab Shack
Address: 567 Sanjon Rd
Ventura, CA

Directions

This meeting is for everyone. If you dive with us all the time, want to know more about what we are doing to change the way SoCal beach dives, Interested in offering suggestions, or are new to diving and just want to meet a new dive buddy. This meeting is for you.

Thank you for your support,
Rick

This is the start of something special!

T

Yes Rick, I to am excited, you just said the "C" word. This should be a great event! I've had some really excellent dives with the Beach Crabs and think it's really cool just being along for the ride. I am very interested in our new directions and am looking forward to joining the fun.

Rich

Rob, what de heck does that guy have his hand stuck in?

I am so grateful to be a small part of this grand adventure. Rick and I have been commiserating, and planning some great things for this group of non clubbing dear folks.

The future is very bright. . . . I am going to need to borrow Rob's shades!

T

Rob, what de heck does that guy have his hand stuck in?................
T

Tevis, come on! You're cool enough to recognize a full-dressed Harley-Davidson ElectraGlide aren't you? If not.....no shades for you! :14:

Tevis, come on! You're cool enough to recognize a full-dressed Harley-Davidson ElectraGlide aren't you? If not.....no shades for you! :14:

OK, I just have to make a minor correction. Though you are quite close.
It is a 2006, Harley Davidson, Screaming Eagle, Ultra Classic. :D

Oh, and "that guy" is ummm...me!

OK, I just have to make a minor correction. Though you are quite close.
It is a 2006, Harley Davidson, Screaming Eagle, Ultra Classic. :D

Oh, and "that guy" is ummm...me!

Ah, next to the Street Glide, the coolest bike out there :14:

Count me in! I've been "offline" for a month with no laptop - mine fried while in Bali. I just went out this weekend and bought a new one, so I'm back on the boards again.

Even worse, I've been DRY for the past month! I haven't been in the water since I got back in late Sept. I've missed the entire first month of lobster season. I can't stand it anymore -- MUST GET WET!

I'll look forward to meeting all you guys on the 13th. :)

Back
Top Bottom