BC Saturday Dec 29th Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikolai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey there,

Noticed you guys have two dive sites listed on the calendar. Shaw's cove and Deer Creek. Although Shaw's is kinda a madhouse with all the classes that end up there early in the morning I will definitely head there if the BC dive is going to be there. Would like to know if you're for sure doing Shaw's/Crescent and how I could find you guys if you go there (every time I've been there early the place is filled with dozens of divers, hard to find just one group of divers, hehe.)

Would love the chance to meet more BC people after the lovely time I had at Leo yesterday :)

Thanks
Nick

Nick... not to take away from the beach crabs dives but I dont think we are going down to laguna so we maybe up for a repeat of the last dive!

Hey Guys,

Sorry I'm not going to make this one either I'll be on the Spectre. If anyone else wants to join us I think there's still some openings.

John

Yeah the two dives on the calendar were my reason for wondering where everyone was heading :)
Looks like next weekend I'll have plenty of time to drive all the way out Ventura way (and I'm soo tired of Shaw's) I was wondering where people were going.
Looks like Deer Creek for me then :) Would love to dive with you and Kristina again !

Nick

Hey guys, I'm going to bring a new Beach Crab. My son just finished his OW Sunday:D:D:D. I'm really excited to be able to share this great experience with him. Rick and Tevis you guys are great and I can't think of a group of divers that will help him to expand his new dive skills.

Plus now I got some company for the long dive.

I say we plan for 2 tanks... one at leo and one at Deer Creek! Whos with me?

I can make it on Saturday. And If I go rent a second tank I'm up for two
:scubadive dives!

Happy Holidays to all the Beach Crabs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom