BC Saturday Dec 29th Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll bring two if I can rent a couple for my son....

Sorry, I realized after the fact that he has only been to one event. His name is Andrew.

Congrats to Rich's son ( sorry Rich I forgot his name )

John

MMMmmm.. BBQ!

Well I should be up for renting a 2nd tank and making it a two tank day. I'll know for sure if I have the time later this week but this definitely a day I can make the long trek to Ventura area so I sure as heck can't pass up the chance to meet up with more of you guys.

-Nick

Hey folks,

I just joined ScubaBoard, but have been meaning to drop by a beachcrabs dive for a while and would be interested in joining you all on Saturday if there is still room.

What time do you normally meet?

Owen

Owen Welcome! There is always room in the beach crabs... Plan on getting to the dive site around 7:30am we try to head to the water by 8. Look forward to meeting you
Jeff

Hey guys, I'm going to bring a new Beach Crab. My son just finished his OW Sunday:D:D:D. I'm really excited to be able to share this great experience with him. Rick and Tevis you guys are great and I can't think of a group of divers that will help him to expand his new dive skills.

Plus now I got some company for the long dive.

Rich, you are the role model and a gift of Beach Crabs and also Andy is lucky to have such a kind, thoughtful, and giving dive team member.

I unfortunately must serve my duty as a secret agent and international fashion model, so I will need to catch up with you all next year.

I also want you to know that I have recruited our illustrious leader and bottle washer Rickster into the haute couture fashion world and the clandestine secret agent world.

Rick and I will be on a secret training mission for the government (welp actually the local government) but the government all the same, we will be joined by the top gun Baywatch. . . . if Rick offers to tell you more about his covert ops mission, I wont spoil it for him.

Love to all, you are my fandamily and puhleeze lets move our night dives to Wednesday Night next year.

A Happy New Year, 2008 is our year!
Tevis

I'll bring two if I can rent a couple for my son....

Rich, I will bring an Aluminum 80 for Andy to use (has a din fitting) until you hunt down a tank for him. if anyone is by our North Hollywood shop, please pick it up for Rich (secret mission this weekend and all. . .)

Nick, and Owen. . .the price of membership. . . you gotta bring women, aand pepsi!

Tickled,

Tevis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom