BC Saturday Dec 29th Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sat it is! Two Dives at two different places. BBQ is also a great idea! I will bring the camp stove, and something to share with everyone. Make sure you RSVP on the BC's Calender, so we know how much food to bring for the BBQ. Thanks.

As Tevis has stated, we have a big surprise to share with everyone, but you have to wait until Sat:D.

Rich, show Andrew the BC's form here, and get him in on the fun.
I can't wait to see him and congratulate him in person.

See everyone Sat,
Rick

from what I herd the surprise is Dive Rite dry suits for everyone!!!!!
All I have to say is that the guys from K2 Scuba are real givers!
Love you guys!!!!

Sounds good - I'll plan on joining you all on Saturday, although I unfortunately won't be able to stay for the BBQ.

Tevis, I thought you would be bringing the women; everyone knows that women dig doubles.

Sounds good - I'll plan on joining you all on Saturday, although I unfortunately won't be able to stay for the BBQ.

Tevis, I thought you would be bringing the women; everyone knows that women dig doubles.

:rofl3:

We will see you Sat'

Rick

Yeah, what he said :)

What's everyone bringing? If all else fails I'll go get some sodas and chips and stuff during lunch today.

Nick

This should be fun!
Since its short notice why dont we just post what we are going to bring?

Rick/Tevis I am a size XL for that Dive Right Dry Suit that you are handing out tomorrow, I am sorry for getting you my size late I hope that you can still make it happen! K2Scuba is the best

Got my gear packed - super excited about tomorrow's dives.
For the BBQ, what do we need to bring, or is it we divide up the cost?

Ren
I will start a new thread for items you will bring. Jeff said we can just post there what we will bring.

Yeah, what he said :)

What's everyone bringing? If all else fails I'll go get some sodas and chips and stuff during lunch today.

Nick

This should be fun!
Since its short notice why dont we just post what we are going to bring?

Rick/Tevis I am a size XL for that Dive Right Dry Suit that you are handing out tomorrow, I am sorry for getting you my size late I hope that you can still make it happen! K2Scuba is the best

:rofl3:

OK, Jeff.

I will bring the XL yard bags. Will they fit? And I will throw in the sandwich bags for your hands:mooner:

Rick

Just to confirm - it looks like the plan is to meet at Leo first - where at Leo do you guys normally meet?

- Owen

Yeah fellas! Nothing like 30-something degree mornings to make you want to bust out the BBQ! I love it that it's f*ing freezing, but the divings great so we're going to have a winter fest BBQ! Are we meeting at Deer Creek or Leo? I'll think of what to bring & post on other thread later.
Crabs unite!
-Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom