Question Banning.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I was living in Oz, I was considered a Yank. Shrug. I knew it was all good, as when they take a piss out of you, it means they accept you.

“The” piss out of you. Never heard of anyone taking “a” piss out of you except at the urologist’s office.

Sorry. But no. Would these people "trespass" if it was a face to face interaction?
Heck Ana.

No of course not.

I'm Scottish, therefore if it was a man that was "trespassing against us" and face to face.
We would simply punch his lights out.

Any mod or myself... unfortunately my sister is back in the hospital as of this morning, so I'm not around much at the moment.

Further at an even deeper level when you for example disclose an accurate fact that the industry or sponsors don’t want the readership to know about then you get banned.
I would like to know if this is true. With examples.

What sort of forum / club are you, that you can’t give some advise ?
It isn't a forum, it's a clubhouse. For a more pleasant experience, try Reddit's SCUBA subreddit.

Let's not be pedantic.

“The” piss out of you. Never heard of anyone taking “a” piss out of you except at the urologist’s office.
I'm missing a dive trip to San Diego this month because of my urologist. Let's not talk about urologists. What a dreadful thing to talk about!

Any mod or myself... unfortunately my sister is back in the hospital as of this morning, so I'm not around much at the moment.
Hey Brother...... best wishes and positive thoughts for your sister! Family first........always.

I would like to know if this is true. With examples.
Now this is a problem question with similar multiple levels as I discussed earlier with Ana.

It's simplistic second level stuff however.
By implication your introducing into your question an element of doubt to my original reply and by so doing by inference your now introducing a second level to your question.
A question of doubt. Am I telling the truth?

Deeper yet your also introducing what is known as a "leading question"

You ask for "with examples" knowing full well ( I suspect) that by saying this you put me in a position that my only redeeming reply so to speak is to post as proof an already moderated deleted post.

This as you probably know full well is setting me up for a fall and would put me in a position of moderation. You also know full well that if I did indeed post a deleted moderated post back onto the forum I face a possible ban.

Now by contrast by simply asking: "I would like to know with examples" you would get the same honest truthful reply but from a non moderated post.

Here you go, knock ourself out its got all the same players in it :

Enigmatic moderated/deleted post message

Nice try. Iain

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom