Question Banning.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes my “friend” did do something wrong & got him self banned. But it was an honest mistake, my “friend” just wants to try & sort it out. But there doesn’t seem to be much help ? What sort of forum / club are you, that you can’t give some advise ?
Have you not found the terms of service? Don’t violate the terms of service, don’t be a spammer, don’t sell something out of a selling forum.

Edit: Ah. You were selling outside of a sales forum. Therefore you didn’t bother learning how the forum works, and asking questions.

If you notice, there is a whole forum for tanks and bands, and a sales forum for that same forum. That’s where you need to sell your widget.

I was banned from another diving board years ago for letting a banned member use my login to read the board. I honestly didn't know you couldn't share login info. Never missed it. I don't think it's around any longer because I've never heard its name in years. In fact, getting banned from social media is the best thing that could happen to you. You won't waste your life on what really amounts to cigarette smoking for the mind.

I was banned from another diving board years ago for letting a banned member use my login to read the board. I honestly didn't know you couldn't share login info. Never missed it. I don't think it's around any longer because I've never heard its name in years. In fact, getting banned from social media is the best thing that could happen to you. You won't waste your life on what really amounts to cigarette smoking for the mind.

Cigarette smoking is a very kind and generous analogy for social media. I'd lump it more into meth, black tar heroin, or Fentanyl

How am I just finding out that ASD got band? Was there no email blast??
Oh sorry that the you didn't get an invite to the SB party at the beach house. I knew I forgot one person.....

There was much partying and boogying and boogying and partying.

Back
Top Bottom